Our mission is to reduce the number of sexual abuse victims through therapeutic intervention with perpetrators of sexual aggression.
In support of this mission, we shall:
- adhere to the highest ethical and legal standards of our professions;
- base all clinical and business decisions on community safety;
- offer superior clinical intervention services;
- be oriented and responsive to our clients’ needs;
- treat our clients with respect and compassion while holding them responsible for their sexually aggressive behaviors;
- provide an environment for professional excellence and growth for our employees.
Rex D. Tuten, MS, LPC
Director, Forensic Services
Kevin Baldwin, Ph.D.
Kirsten Vinicor, LCSW
Danielle Simpson, LMSW
Candace Shepherd, LMSW
Susan Strickland, Ph.D., LCSW
Director of Operations
David B. Souza